- [ALL IN ONE]: Built-in micro USB cable and USB type C cable for all mobilephones. You do not need take charging cable.Also built-in AC PLUG for charging power bank.
- [SLIM AND COMPACT SIZE]:Q External battery pack only 0.6inch, ultra-thin design, and light weight, which make it easier to carry, built-in AC plug and cable are collapsible, will not give you too much trouble when carrying out.
- [MASSIVE 10000mAh POWER CAPACITY]: With 10000mAh battery full capacity,charge 2-4times depends on different brand mobilephone,you can keep power when outside
- [UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY]: Universal compatibility with all mobile phone can be charged with the built in cables
- [SAFE CHARGING]: Intelligent power management IC provides power short circuit protection, over current protection, over voltage and over heat protection to ensure safe charging
TO CHARGE YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE
Your electronic device will be charged by power bank automatically once connected with the built-in cable. If not, please press the power button to turn on the power bank
Connect the USB port to your electronic device with charging cable that comes with your electronic device, then power bank will start charging, if not, please press the power button to turn on the power bank
TO CHARGE POWER BANK
Using the built-in AC plug
Plug the built-in AC plug of the power bank into the AC outlet. The LED lights will illuminate and indicate battery level in the power bank. When all 4 LED lights are on and solid/none are flashing, the power bank is fully charged.(It will take about 8 hours to fully charged the power bank from AC outlet)
Using Micro USB charging cable(Not included)
Connect power bank to a USB AC adaptor or the USB port of a computer with a micro USB charging cable(Not included).The LED lights will illuminate and indicate what battery level is in the power bank. When all the LED lights are on and solid/none are flashing,the power bank is fully charged.
CHECK THE BATTERY POWER LEVEL
Make a quick press and release on the power button, the LED indicators will light up for a few seconds then turn off automatically, each LED light represents approx twenty-five percent power of a full battery.
If you find it can not charge your phone, please press the button