- First adjust the push plate to accommodate the size of your battery; The plus plate can be pull down and rotate to fit various size battery as shown in the picture
- Place the battery on the push plate and align the 2 adjustable connector pong with the battery -/+ (If you can not identify the -/+ on the battery, it is usually the first and last charge connector on the battery)
- Simply connect the dock to a power oulet to start charging.
- Charge status indicator LED (Blinking Red LED indicate charging, Purple indicate idle)
- If blinking RED LED does not indicate, please try adjusting the 2 pong connector. If the battery have 4 charge connector, the -/+ is usually the first and last. If the battery have 3 charge connector, it is the first and second.
Package include: 1 dock charger – Perfect for use to charge 2nd battery.