- 4 slots design, can charge 1 ~ 4pcs 18650 rechargeable batteries independently or synchronously.
- 1A / 2.1A Dual USB output design, can charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- LCD display for showing the charging status.
- Built-in protective IC, protect your batteries against overcharge, short circuit, etc.
- Slide cover, easy to place and replace batteries.
With this DIY battery charger, you can charge up to 4pcs 18650 rechargeable batteries at the same time and they all can be replaced manually after full charge. Dual USB output, can be used as a power bank and charge 2 digital devices at one time with battery inside.
4 independent battery slots, charge up to 4 * 18650 rechargeable batteries independently or simultaneously.
Dual USB output(1A & 2.1A), can charge 2 digital devices at the same time if batteries are inserted.
Built-in protective IC, protect your batteries against overcharge, short circuit etc.
LCD screen, display the current status of batteries capacity, voltage and current flow while charging.
Sliding cover design, convenient for the taking-out and installing of the batteries.
Save power, LCD backlight will automatically turn off without operation in 28s.
Case Material: ABS
Suitable Battery Type: Lithium-ion 18650 3.7V Battery Only (Battery not included.)
Capacity: Maximum 53.28Wh
Input: DC 5V / 2.1A
Output: DC 5V 1A / 2.1A (Optional)
Input USB Type: Micro B USB
Energy Loss under Idle Mode: 2.4 mAh / day
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40¡ú
Item Size: 11.2 * 8.4 * 2.6cm / 4.41 * 3.31 * 1.02in
Item Weight:105g / 3.70oz
Package Size: 14 * 8.5 * 3cm / 5.51 * 3.35 * 1.18in
Package Weight: 136g / 4.80oz
Batteries and phone showed in the pictures are not included.
1 * Charger
1 * Micro USB Cable